How do we work?
- Ideally, the client comes to us with a question that he needs to resolve in the “here and now”
- We are not psychologists and therefore we do not work with the past or the child in us
- Before we begin a coaching collaboration, we discuss mutual expectations
- Our task will be to encourage the client to engage in a process of self-reflection so that he finds solutions to his difficulties on his own. Only then will he learn how to deal with it if the difficulty recurs. Our approach offers sustainable solutions that form self-determination
- Only when the client feels self-determined does our collaboration end.