How we Work?
Below is an example of advice in the field of occupational health management:
- One person or more people of a company contact ODT Consulting for stress problems in the company
- The ODT consultant asks the company to appoint a contact person within the company with whom to discuss the procedure, intermediate results, etc.
- The ODT consultant, together with the designated contact person, organizes the interviews at the different levels of the company.
- Workers in xy areas report their problems, such as severe work-related stress, anonymously to the ODT consultant.
- The ODT consultant analyzes the interviews.
- The ODT consultant meets the contact person designated by the company
The goal of the ODT consultant is to leave the interview with a fairly clear idea of the status quo of the strategy, structure, culture and, above all, the company’s financial availability to invest in workplace health prevention.
- The ODT consultant communicates how he intends to proceed and reveals his burnout assumptions.
- The ODT consultant conducts further interviews at different levels (eg management, counseling and assistance) to test the assumptions and develop adequate intervention structures to prevent the risk of burnout.
- The ODT consultant prepares a first intervention plan.
- Second meeting between the ODT consultant and the company contact.
The objective is to obtain feedback on the intervention plan.
- Revision of the intervention plan with the obtaining of a final feedback from the company.
- Implementation of the action plan.
The ODT consultant accompanies the implementation of the intervention step by step until the company reaches full autonomy of action.
The ODT consultant will finish his assignment when the client is satisfied.