How we Work?
Below is an example of advice in the field of occupational health management:
- One person or more people of a company contact ODT Consulting for stress problems in the company
- The ODT consultant asks the company to appoint a contact person within the company with whom to discuss the procedure, intermediate results, etc.
- The ODT consultant, together with the designated contact person, organizes the interviews at the different levels of the company.
- Workers in xy areas report their problems, such as severe work-related stress, anonymously to the ODT consultant.
- The ODT consultant analyzes the interviews.
- The ODT consultant meets the contact person designated by the company
The goal of the ODT consultant is to leave the interview with a fairly clear idea of the status quo of the strategy, structure, culture and, above all, the company’s financial availability to invest in workplace health prevention.
- The ODT consultant communicates how he intends to proceed and reveals his burnout assumptions.
- The ODT consultant conducts further interviews at different levels (eg management, counseling and assistance) to test the assumptions and develop adequate intervention structures to prevent the risk of burnout.
- The ODT consultant prepares a first intervention plan.
- Second meeting between the ODT consultant and the company contact.
The objective is to obtain feedback on the intervention plan.
- Revision of the intervention plan with the obtaining of a final feedback from the company.
- Implementation of the action plan.
The ODT consultant accompanies the implementation of the intervention step by step until the company reaches full autonomy of action.